This superb villa is nestled at the top of a hill, in the exclusive area of the Residence Golf Beach Cabo Negro, located on the Mediterranean coast of the Municipality of Tetuan, better known as Tamuda Bay.
The villa overlooks the magnificent golf course, and enjoys breathtaking views of the sea and the mountain of Cabo Negro.
This villa was designed by renowned architect Fernando Garcia Muela.
The detailed description of the villa
- Cadastral land of approximately 1400 m2
- Built area (habitable and non-habitable) of approximately 650 m2
- 365 ° view on the golf course, the sea and the mountain
- 5 large terraces (one of which is hard-covered, mountain and sea view and ceiling with magnificent solid wood beams)
- The upper terrace, covered in summer, includes a large furnished living room
- The garden, of quality, is fenced and decorated among other things with 25 large and beautiful palm trees perfectly maintained
- An interior courtyard decorated with plants overlooks the kitchen and has an exceptional wood-burning oven
- Living room (living room and dining room) of approximately 70 m2 (ceiling height: 4 to 5 meters) with solid wood beams reminiscent of those on the terrace
- An interior staircase and another exterior allowing access to the upper floors
- 3 bathrooms (4 toilets in total)
- A bathroom (guests)
- 4 bedrooms
- a large kitchen
Outside the main building are:
- A large storage room with toilets for the staff
- Upstairs, accommodation for the caretaker with Wc, shower and kitchen
- A room for machines (freezer, washing machine etc.)
- A garage for 3 to 4 cars
- Access to the golf course (18 holes) and to our villa is doubly protected by barriers and guards, surveillance being reinforced at night by a traveling dog handler. All of these keepers are professionals.
Price 2,060,000 €
Price / sq metre: €/m² 3,169.23
Agency: Chestertons Morocco